The sublimation printing method presents a lot of benefits:
-It offers an unlimited range of colours no additional cost when adding a new colour to your design. You can get thousands of different colours by making use of four-colour ink (CMYK).
-You don’t need to set a minimum print run. The unit cost does not go up whether you personalise 1 or 1000 units.
-Due to it being easy and fast, you can manufacture all of your orders almost immediately.
-Dye sublimation can be utilized on a variety of materials, giving you a variety of looks and styles.
We take a look at the advantages of using polyester material as well
• The fibres are long-lasting and featherweight.
• It is crease-resistant.
• It is quick to dry up making it exceptional for outdoor wear.
• Polyester fibres absorb dye colours effortlessly.
• It retains its shape well.
• It doesn’t get stained easily. Keeping it clean is never a problem.
• It is inexpensive compared to other synthetic fibres such as Nylon.
To purchase Advanced Machinery’s FastCOLOUR sublimation large format printer and so much more, simply dial 072 222 2211 / 060 600 6000 for sales or you can always buy the products from our online shop called https://BuyThis.co.za/ . For more product information log onto our website https://am.co.za/